Follow

Sunday 30 June 2013

Follow Me On Bloglovin'!

Hey everyone! 

As I'm sure you all know, Google Reader is shutting down, so those of you who follow me using that little friend connect option provided by Google and would like to keep reading my posts- please make sure to head on over to bloglovin' (button to the right) and follow me there.

For those of you who don't have bloglovin, it's a really great service that lets you follow as many blogs as you want and also allows you to import all your currently-followed blogs straight from Google. It also has a funky app which you can get straight from the App Store for free!

For those of you that didn't know about this, don't panic! You have until the 1st of July to be able to warn your followers and get them to follow you again (although I'm pretty sure they'll do it anyway!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers