Follow

Thursday 2 August 2012

Tag | 20 Questions!

This post is going to be slightly different from the norm. I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this tag, but I thought it'd be a pretty cool way for you to get to know me and some of the things that I like, don't like and don't really know much about. Enjoy!
.


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I have to take a few things- my iPhone, my purse, headphones and a body spray.
.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?

At the minute, it's a toss-up between Mac and Clinique.
.

3. Favorite flower?

It's so common, but it has to be roses.
.

4. Favorite clothing store?

Topshop/ASOS (if that counts as a store.. it's online)
.

5. Favorite perfume ?

Chanel Chance (spoken about here)
.

6. Heels or flats?

It all depends where I'm going. Probably flats to wear, but heels to drool over.
.

7. Do you make good grades?

Relatively- I'm a B sort of girl. Mediocre.
.

8. Favorite colors?

Peachy-pink, pastel blue and red.
.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Not really. I very rarely treat myself to a can of relentless, but that's about it.
.

10. Do you drink juice?

I do drink juice. But only apple and orange- not a blackcurrant person, me.
.

11. Do you like swimming?

I love swimming- especially in the evening at my local leisure centre. They turn the lights off, but have underwater ones. It's so cool.
.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Depends. If I have a McDonalds, then I just eat them with my hands, but if I have them as part of a meal that someones cooked for me, I eat them with a fork.
.

13. Favorite moisturizer?

Benefit Total Moisture. It smells so lovely- I've only ever tried the sample as it's £26.50- but I'll be treating myself to a tub soon, no doubt.
.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Of course I do, doesn't every girl? I can't imagine not being married when I'm older. Oh dear, I hope I get married- you've made me worried now!
.

15. Do you get mad easily?

Not so much easily. I get mad if there's genuine reason for me to get angry at someone or something. I try to restrain myself if it's someone that I care about- but if it's something that I, myself have done- I get angry very quickly and take it out on myself. And then I get angry for being angry- it's a Catch 22 situation really.
.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

I used to be quite into all that supernatural stuff, but now I'm not all that bothered about it.
.

17. Any phobias?

Not really. Sometimes I get really freaked out about insects, but other times I'm not bothered by them and get all macho. Mostly spiders around the house freak me out though. Oh, and social situations. I get really nervous around new people.
.
18. Do you bite your nails?
Nah, I've grown out of that. I do pick at them if I'm nervous sometimes- or if I'm just plain bored. My nails get all messed up sometimes because I pick at them. I should really stop that.
.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
When I was younger, I was told that I sat on the arm of the settee and fell backwards where I momentarily stopped breathing. I can't remember it though, thankfully. I was also in a car crash once, but I was in the back of the car and the crash happened at the front- so nothing serious there (my parents were fine too, just in case you were concerned!
.
20. Do you drink coffee?
I do enjoy the occasionally cup of coffee- much prefer it to tea.

.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit with this post. Feel free to do it yourselves- consider yourself to be tagged by yours truly.  Have a fabulous day! See you tomorrow with a new (more beauty-related) post.

1 comment:

Followers