Follow

Monday 13 August 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Hello everyone! I've just gotten back from an intense training session at the gym and I'm completely worn out. When I got home, I found some samples that I signed up for on the table. These samples are for the new Dream Fresh BB SPF 30 cream from Maybelline and are still available to order from their website here. Now, this post is just going to be an introduction to the product and later on in this month I'll complete a full review of the cream and post it to this blog.

The samples that I got came in a folded card with information about the product and three sachets of the BB cream that are used for different occasions. For those of you who don't know, BB cream is used in place of foundation. It's a moisturiser that applies smoothly onto your skin to make your skin look fresh and revitalized. The information that comes along with the samples tells you that it's a water-based gel formula which is oil free. It also mentions that it's an '8-in-1 skin perfector', listing how it blurs imperfections, gives a natural looking glow, gives a fresh feel, compliments skin tone, gives the skin a smooth look, hydrates the skin, protects your skin from the sun with SPF 30 (thank goodness! Always something you should look for in either a BB cream or foundation. Make sure you're protected!) and is oil-free and doesn't make skin look greasy, which is great for me because my skin can look very oily sometimes if I don't apply foundation.



The BB Dream Fresh Cream comes in four different shades, but I luckily got sent the 'light' shade which should suit my skin tone perfectly because I'm very fair-skinned. Each of the three samples have occasions which you would wear them to. Now, I'm not completely sure if this is the same product within the three sachets or each is slightly different. One cream is for at the office, the next around town and the final one is for in the club. I don't know if these are made specifically for those occasions or if they can be worn to all of them, so this'll be exciting to find out!

BB Dream Fresh Cream is available from BootsSuperdrug and from any other retailers that sell Maybelline products. They're mainly sold for £7.99, but look out for 3 for 2 offers! Make sure to check back soon for an in-depth review soon to see if it might be a product that you'd want to try out in the future.

Thank you for reading today's post! I hope that you enjoyed and don't forget to subscribe if you want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers