Follow

Friday 10 August 2012

Beauty Wishlist

Hello everyone! It's just going to be a short one today because I'm tired and I just want to fall on my bed and sleep for years. For the majority of yesterday, I spent my time sat on my laptop hunting through websites like MAC, Topshop, Benefit etc. to make a complete wishlist of stuff that I want to buy over the next few months. I earn £5 an hour and do around three hours a day, so it's not as if I'm making a fortune- but I'm going to be saving up a lot so I can do a huge haul for you guys (and more importantly, have a lot of beauty items that I can bask in!).
I thought that I'd share with you what I've put on my list.


MAC
Pro Palette Eye Shadow x 15, £11.50
Painterly Paint Pot £14.50
Ricepaper Eye Shadow £10
Embark Eye Shadow £10
Corderoy Eye Shadow £10
Tete-A-Tint Eye Shadow £10
Carbon Eye Shadow £10
All That Glitters Eye Shadow £10 
Ruby Woo Lipstick £14
Hue Lipstick £14
Impassioned Lipstick £14
Frankly Scarlet Blush £17.50
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation £20.50

Total: £166

Topshop 
Lipstick £8
Sunbeam Highlighter £9
Neon Rose Blush £6

Total: £23

NYX - www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk
Addis Ababa Matte Lip cream £5
Istanbul Matte Lip Cream £5
Amsterdam Matte Lip Cream £5

Total: £15

Benefit (free delivery from feelunique.co.uk)
Total Moisturise Face Cream £26.50

Total: £26.50

Essie
Mint Candy Apple Nail Varnish £7.99
Sand Tropez Nail Varnish £7.99

Total: £15.98

Real Techniques Brushes
Stippling Brush £11.99
Real Techniques Starter Set £21.99
Real Techniques Powder Brush £12.99

Total: £46.97

Models Own
Pastel Pink Nail Varnish £5
Beach Party Nail Varnish £5
Top Turquoise Nail Varnish £5
Lemon Meringue Nail Varnish £5
Coral Reef Nail Varnish £5

Total: £18

Total: £311.45 

I know, it's ridiculous. I think it'll take me a long time. If there's anything that you think I should add to my beauty wishlist, make sure you comment so I can force myself to save up even more! I'm also on a spending ban until I earn enough money to buy all of these beautiful things. Also- if you own anything on my wishlist and want to tell me a little bit more about it, make sure you tweet me or comment!

Thank you very much for reading today's post. I'll make sure to do a proper one tomorrow with pretty pictures and anything! Leave me a comment if you have any suggestions on blog posts to do. Subscribe if you like! See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers